Clescrane CHD series double girder overhead cranes offer exceptional load capacity for a low deadweight. Powerful and agile, with a capacity of up to 100 tons, it is particularly good for general manufacturing, workshops, and assembly lines. The load hook can be raised between the two crane girders, which allows large lifting heights to be achieved.
This series of products is matched with CH series wire rope electric hoists
1. Design is based on FEM1.001 and CMAA70 standards.
2. Low deadweight reduces investment layout – crane girders made of computer-optimised box sections.
3. Crane girders can be adapted to building structure requirements.
4. Optimum utilisation of the available height and space thanks to compact travelling hoist design (minimum approach dimensions and large hook path).
5. End carriages of torsionally rigid, welded box-section design.
6. Modular design of end carriages and wheel sets. Wheel group with adjustable structure, to prevent the rail from gnawing.
7. Overload limiter, height limiter, Stroke limiter, photoelectric limiter and other security measures are equipped according to different working conditions, crane black box with recorded analysis functions can be added based on the customer requirements.
8. Crane control to meet application requirements: via radio control, control pendant or cab control (optional).
9. Maintenance platform and accessible crab facilitate maintenance of building interior fittings (optional).
10. Lifting capacity:1~100 t, non-standard customized crane can be produced.
Optional maintenance platform and accessible crab – for even easier crane maintenance as well as fast and safe access to building interior fittings (lights, radiators, supply lines).
Control pendant suspended for separate travel on the crane girder with display for installation monitoring.
Optional radio control with display and proportional pushbuttons.
Optional radio control with power and signal transmission via energy chain system.
Optional Cab control.
You can contact us ( [email protected] )
if you have questions or need help along the way.