FSX single-girder suspension crane is suitable for planar conveying of materials with features such as quick start, light weight and simple manual operation. The connection between the crane beam and the driving mechanism uses universal ball joints, so that the crane will not have clamping situation, and can pass through the rail wedge-shaped and the protruding part smoothly.
1. Load capacity: up to 1t SWL.
2. Very light crane system ideal for use in lightweight buildings.
3. Almost effortless push/pull travel.
4. Low headroom design.
5. Short end approach dimensions.
6. Large down shop suspension distances possible.