CLESCRANE provides users with Chinese standard rails and rail clamps. Don’t underestimate the rail clamps, which escort the cranes in operation. CLESCRANE provides high-quality rail clamps, welcome to inquire.
Features of welded rail clamp:
1. The welded rail clamp is an elastic rail fixing device, which is widely used in heavy machinery equipments industry.
2.The contact part between the front of the welded rail clamp and the steel rail adopts an elastic rubber tongue, which can effectively reduce noise and improve the working environment.
3. The rail clamp is narrow and flat, which can provide favorable installation size, and can be used for all kinds of cranes with or without guide wheels.
4. The rail pressure device is made of Q345 steel precision casting, and the bolts are 8.8-grade high-strength bolts, which can withstand large lateral forces.
Installation of welded rail clamp:
1. Arrange the base plate at a distance of 500mm along the track direction, and position the vertical track direction according to the distance between the center of the T-bolt and the center of the track;
2. Weld base plate;
3. Install in the following order: T-bolt in place → upper cover plate → flat washer → spring washer → nut → T-bolt pre-tightening → adjust the upper cover plate. (Tap lightly with a hammer) Make the front lean against the track → T-bolt fastening;
4. After the crane has been in operation for a week, a second fastening inspection is required.